Larger versions of these
images can be found in
the Archive
 
1860s Engraving
 
1st College Photo 1893
Email ContactsRhetoric with
Fr.. Sinnott 1950s

 
The Boxing Club c.1959
 
Cricket c.1926
 
Ladies Single Wicket c. 1980
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

Origins
 
We are an Old Boys Association originally created by former pupils of our Alma Mater - Wimbledon College.

Wimbledon College was formed by the Jesuits in January 1892 and the Old Wimbledonian Association subsequently came into being from 1905. On September 25th 1933, the structure of Wimbledon College fundamentally changed as the younger classes crossed the road, literally, to establish Wimbledon College Preparatory School in a building called Donhead Lodge (thus "Donhead"). Hence Old Wimbledonians are former pupils of either Wimbledon College or Donhead and often both.
 
Larger versions of these
images can be found in
the Archive
Rugger XV 1926
Campion House XV c.1920
Structure
 
The Old Wimbledonians Association Company is limited by guarantee no. 2055368
Our VAT registration no. 216 6731 66
Our Registered office: 143 Coombe Lane, West Wimbledon, London SW20 0QX
Directors of Old Wimbledonians Association Ltd:
Graham Turner, Michael O'Brien
 
The Association Committee
 
President Vacant  
Chairman Graham Turner Profile
Secretary Michael O'Brien Profile
Treasurer Michael Tolmie Profile
Representative of Wimbledon College John Lonergan Profile
Representative of Donhead Christopher McGrath Profile
Representative of OWCC Nick Fox Profile
Representative of OWFC Simon Read Profile
Representative of OWRFC Frankie D'Souza Profile
     
Ordinary Member Julian Agostini Profile
Ordinary Member Richard Brayne-Nicholls Profile
Ordinary Member John Caraffi Profile
Ordinary Member - Grounds Evan De Silva Profile
Ordinary Member - Grounds Brian Mullen Profile
Ordinary Member - Membership Liz Scott Profile
Ordinary Member Mark Ventom Profile
Ordinary Member - Website H.Gordon Ruffell Profile
   
Sub-committees
 
Bar Management Bob Howe  
Catering Gill