We are an Old Boys Association originally created by former pupils of our Alma Mater - Wimbledon College.
Wimbledon College was formed by the Jesuits in January 1892 and the Old Wimbledonian Association subsequently came into being from 1905.
On September 25th 1933, the structure of Wimbledon College fundamentally changed as the younger classes crossed the road, literally, to establish Wimbledon College Preparatory School in a building called Donhead Lodge (thus "Donhead"). Hence Old Wimbledonians are former pupils of either Wimbledon College or Donhead and often both.
Today we are an open club and membership is open to all, especially the sports clubs and our neighbours in Wimbledon.
The Association Committee
Chairman Michael-Jon Andrews
Secretary Tim Wright
Treasurer Sam Shethran
Representative of Wimbledon College John Lonergan
Representative of Donhead Phil Barr
Chairman of OWCC Nick Fox
Chairman of OWFC Matthew Healey
Chairman of OWRFC Richard Travers
Ordinary Member - Membership Tim Wright
Ordinary Member Ashley Lipke
Ordinary Member Tim Sealy-Fisher